Countries Around the World: Holiday Customs and Traditions
- Students should choose a country they would like to research-not the United States, please.
- Choose some facts that you would like to share about that country.
- Display suggestions include, but not limited to: country flag, country map, landmarks, products, foods, language, famous people, landmarks, etc.
- Include information about that country’s holiday customs and traditions.
- Use your imagination with your display. If you plan to use technology, it should be battery operated, since access to electricity is limited.
- Display space measures 36” W X 30” D, approximately.
- Space is limited to 20 participants
To register go HERE, or contact Adele West-Fisher, Youth Services Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-745-1391.