- Vermont Online Library - A comprehensive collection of databases with full text articles on a wide variety of topics, including newspapers, Chilton Repair Manuals, science, health, language learning, and small business resources. VOL includes databases for children to use for their research including Kid’s Info Bits, Junior Edition, Student Edition and Opposing Viewpoints in Context.
- VOL is now open to everyone--you don't even need a library card! Click HERE to check out this tremendous information resource.
- Heritage Quest -Family and local history as well as the complete census from 1790 to 1930. Call the library at 748-8291 for the username and password.
- An online continuing education program available with your library card. Over 500 online courses are available.
Downloadable Audio and E-Books
- You can borrow both audios and ebooks for your devices and readers using either Listen Up! Vermont or OneClick Digital
- KOHA is our web-based library software. You can search our catalog, renew books, and place holds on books from any computer with Internet access. Download our KOHA Quick Reference Sheet here.
- Kid's Info Bits - Information for elementary school students. Magazine, newspaper and reference content on a wide variety of topics. Years covered: 1989 to the present. See Notes below for log in instructions.
- Junior Edition - Magazine, newspaper and reference book database designed for junior high and middle school students. Years covered: 2000 to the present.See Notes below for log in instructions.
- Student Edition - Magazine, newspaper and reference book database designed for high school student research. Years covered: 1985 to the present. See Notes below for log in instructions.
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context - is an engaging online experience for those seeking contextual information and opinions on hundreds of today's hottest social issues. Drawing on the acclaimed Greenhaven Press series, the new solution features continuously updated viewpoint articles, topic overviews, full-text magazines, academic journals, news articles, primary source documents, statistics, images, videos, audio files and links to vetted websites organized into a user-friendly portal experience. See See Notes below for log in instructions.
- Vermont Online Library & Homework Help - To login in, enter the barcode from your library card. Your library card barcode is case-sensitive. If your barcode ends with a letter or special character such as a ? or %, then substitute a zero for the special character. For example, 2VSPY00020274? will be entered as 2VSPY000202740.